Recent Presentations *
- Michigan Mental Health & Aging Conference May 6-7 2014 - Kellogg Conference Center, Michigan State University
May 6 - Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in the Treatment of Anxiety Disorders
- May 7 - Identifying and Treating Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- How to Diagnose a Sticky Brain: Unique Diagnostic and Treatment Implications for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder June 11,2014 Baylor College of Medicine Psychiatry and Menninger Department of Psychiatry Grand Rounds; Ruth Hutton Fred Lecture, Houston, TX.
- Identifying and Treating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders June 11, 2014 Jewish Family Services, Houston TX.
- Identifying and Treating Obsessive Compulsive Disorder June 13, 2014 - Michigan
State University Continuing Education Event, Okemos, MI
- Clinical Interventions for Hoarding Disorder September 16, 2014 - The Postma Center at Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services, Grand Rapids, MI.
*This list is representative in nature and not all inclusive